A simple and quick recipe for pumpkin cupcake, the unusual taste of which will make your fall delicious!
Calories: 193 kcal/100g
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Difficulty of preparation: easy
Required ingredients for the dough:
- 250 g pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp. of sugar
- 5 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 250-350 g flour
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of spice mixes (ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and dried ginger)
- 5 tsp. of salt
- 5 tsp. of soda
- if desired, you can add raisins, dried cranberries, nuts
Tip: There are several ways to make pumpkin puree. First: cut the pumpkin into small pieces, fold into a mold, cover with foil and send to the oven. The second option is to put the pieces of pumpkin in a deep bowl, cover with cling film and send to the microwave. Cooking time is approximately 15 minutes, but it depends on the amount of pumpkin. It should become soft so that it can be easily separated from the skin and mashed.
Let's start cooking:
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs and vegetable oil. Add pumpkin puree to these ingredients.
- Then add dry ingredients: spices, salt, soda, baking powder.
- Next, add flour to the future dough, and mix until smooth. Until the consistency of the dough is like thick sour cream. If desired, you can add raisins, dried cranberries or nuts.
- Grease a rectangular or round baking dish with vegetable oil and pour out the dough.
- Bake at 180 degrees - 40-50 minutes until done.
Instead of covering with sweet icing, we advise you to sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve a scoop of vanilla ice cream with a pumpkin cupcake.